Pornography addiction is quickly becoming an epidemic.
Rather than feeling free and victorious, many men are in continual bondage.
This page will introduce you to the crushing new online seminar to fight porn addiction.
Pornography Addiction Statistics:
The Family Research Council found the following through their research:
1. Married men addicted to porn are less satisfied with the sexual intimacy in their marriage and feel emotionally detached from their wives and children.
2. Frequent porn use often leads to infidelity and divorce.
3. Porn users often become desensitized to content and crave more deviant material for the same rush.
4. Child sex offenders often have a history of chronic pornography viewing.
Barna has just completed one of the biggest studies ever done on pornography addiction statistics and they found:
1.Teens and young adults rank not recycling as more immoral than viewing pornography.
2. Six in ten young adults view porn either daily, weekly, or monthly.
3. Teenage boys and adult men are more than 2-4 times more likely to look at porn than teenage girls and women.
“Finally a resource for men to fully attack the problem of porn. Don’t wonder if you should view the PornBattle seminar or not, it’s a must!” (previous viewer)
“This seminar offers incredible help for men and couples. It draws people out of isolation and provides an amazing resource for porn addiction recovery and help.” -Lisa Brandenburg, Care Pastor at Flatirons Church in CO (One of the top ten largest churches in the US)
It’s time to start winning your war with pornography for yourself, your marriage, and your children and our online PornBattle seminar can help get you there! The seminar is designed for you to watch individually or as a couple to help your relationship heal from the impact of porn. Since it’s online and pre-recorded you can view it anytime and at your own pace.